The United Principalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you prefer to listen to?

Go down 
+5
torpid
blakdon
Bartleby
ZombieF1
PackageMan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PackageMan

PackageMan

What do you prefer to listen to? Empty
PostSubject: What do you prefer to listen to?   What do you prefer to listen to? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:35 am

Hey guys. Just something for a bit of interest.

What type of music do you like to listen to?

Personally, I'm partial to a little bit of old school rap and hip-hop along with some heavy metal! Strange combination, am I right?

What about you? What do you like to listen to after a hard days work or during a lazy day?

P.S. If you get chance, have a listen to some N.W.A. or Insane Clown Posse. I love those guys!
Back to top Go down
ZombieF1

ZombieF1

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer to listen to?   What do you prefer to listen to? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:03 pm

NWA, that brings back some memories. Never heard any Insane Clown Posse AFAIK. My old rap faves are Public Enemy and Cypress Hill (who went also into metal). I prefer old school rap mixed by a good DJ.

<----- First n foremost I'm a junglist with about 15 years service Smile praise be Hyper D. Was already into dance music before that, and hip hop before that - the 2 main ingredients of D&B. Drum & Bass Arena is where I often scratch my itch.

Got into some metal myself in recent years (though only a few bands really). Like System of a Down, Queens of the Stone Age and Tenacious D. Also picked up a few bits of various genres over the years.
Back to top Go down
Bartleby

Bartleby

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer to listen to?   What do you prefer to listen to? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Quote :
Got into some metal myself in recent years (though only a few bands really). Like System of a Down, Queens of the Stone Age and Tenacious D. Also picked up a few bits of various genres over the years.

Good stuff there Zombie, i think i can top strange mixes in music taste though. I'm partial to a nice bit of modern and classic rock but I also like to rock out with a bit of Tchaikovsky or Prokofiev if the mood takes me.

Although you realy have to be in the right mod for it, i've recently grown quite fond of 40's and 50's music.

Hard to beleive im only 22 Razz
Back to top Go down
blakdon

blakdon

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer to listen to?   What do you prefer to listen to? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:13 am

i'm into the 60's, 70's and 90's music and alot of the techno and dance music of today. I like a bit of the old classical music. Some favourite i have are AeroSmith, Ace of Bass, David Guetta. Some favourites are Hotel california by the Eagles, Down with the sickness - Disturbed, Delarious- David Guetta
Back to top Go down
torpid

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer to listen to?   What do you prefer to listen to? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:16 am

I mostly listen to stuff like queen, u2, coldplay, placebo and muse, with a wee bit of Eminem, Dr Dre and kayne west thrown into the mix
Back to top Go down
Kiriefotia

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer to listen to?   What do you prefer to listen to? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Looooove me some classic rock!
Rush, Nazareth, ZZ Top, Aerosmith (pre-90s), Eagles, Bad Company, Boston, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, REO Speedwagon, Chicago, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner and of course Led Zeppelin. I also like Black Sabbath, Ozzy (solo), Metallica, Joe Satriani (amazing guitarist), Nena (german) a tiny bit of country and rap song or two Smile

By far my favorite band is Journey. Favorite song is I think gonna be Wheel In The Sky - Journey [so hard to choose a favorite!!]

and The Memory Remains - Metallica I love the guitar work, it's great!

Also, I'm a bit of a guitarist myself, I am by no means any Kirk Hammett hehe but I enjoy making music.
Back to top Go down
Parellius

Parellius

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer to listen to?   What do you prefer to listen to? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Well, since you ask:

Jimi Hendrix, Cream, The Rolling Stones, MGMT, Hot Chip, Mungo Jerry, Frank Zappa, Tom Waits, The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Nirvana, Regina Spektor, The Dresden Dolls, Green Day, The Fratellis, The Strokes, Kasabian, Hadouken!, Pull Tiger Tail, Nine Black Alps, Kaiser Chiefs, Razorlight, The Crunch, Ash, Weezer, Fall Out Boy, Yeti, Arctic Monkeys, The Who, Sex Pistols, The Clash, Siousxie and the Banshees, Calvin Harris, Scissor Sisters, The Paddingtons, The Fray, Our Innocence Lost, Bob Dylan, Oasis, The Stone Roses, The Enemy, Brand New, Lost Prophets, The Beatles, Sigur Ros, Pendulum, Prodigy, Radiohead, Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip, NWA, The Naughtys, Ok Go, The Specials

etc etc etc
Back to top Go down
shagrock

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer to listen to?   What do you prefer to listen to? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:28 am

1) Frank Zappa
2) Dream Theater
3) King Crimson
4) Gustav Mahler
5) Anton Dvorak
Classical, and prog metal are my favs, love jazz too, and fusion, not much on rap
Back to top Go down
joe14

joe14

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer to listen to?   What do you prefer to listen to? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:54 am

I listen to tecktonik, trance, electro, house, minimal, progressive music xD
and i also dance tecktonik ................
anw before i started listening to this type of music i used to listen to rock and alternative soft metal.

any question abt tecktonik, trance, electro, house, minimal, progressive music.. just let me know xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com (Joe Kazan)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer to listen to?   What do you prefer to listen to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you prefer to listen to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Principalities :: General :: Speaker's Corner-
Jump to: